Event Search - This function will provide all the arrests, accident reports and other events for the time period specified. You can limit the search by entering a name or an address. Please include the address extension such as RD, CT, DR etc.
Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2721 and N.C.G.S § 20-43.1, I certify that I am qualified to obtain this information for my own personal record or I qualify under one of the exceptions listed below:
1.For use by any government agency, or any private person or entity acting on behalf of a Federal, State, or local agency in carrying out its functions.
2. For use in matters of motor vehicle or driver safety and theft, motor vehicle emissions, motor vehicle product alterations, recalls or advisories, performance monitoring of motor vehicles, motor vehicle parts and dealers, motor vehicle market research activities, including survey research, and removal of non-owner records from the original owner records of motor vehicle manufacturers
3. For use in the normal course of business by a legitimate business, but only:
a. To verify accuracy of personal information
b. To obtain correct information, but only for purposes of:
1. Preventing fraud by the individual
2. Pursuing legal remedies against the individual
3. Recovering on a debt or security interest against the individual
4. For use in connection with any civil, criminal, administrative, or arbitrate proceeding in any Federal, State or local court or agency (includes the execution or enforcement of judgments and orders or court orders)
5. For use in research activities and statistical reports
a. Personal information must not be:
- Used to contact individuals
6. For use by insurance companies in connection with claims investigation, antifraud activities, rating or underwriting.
7. For use in providing notice to owners of towed or impounded vehicles
8. For use by private investigators or licensed security service
9. For use by employer to verify information regarding CDL
10. For use in connection with private toll facilities
11. For any other use if person has opportunity to refuse disclosure on DMV forms (Prohibited by NC General Statute 20-43.1).
12. For bulk surveys, marketing or solicitations (Disclosure must be in accordance with N.C. General Statute 20- 43.1).
13. For use by any requester that has obtained written consent of the individual to whom the information pertains.
There is a mapping function to view the event locations.
Pop-up Blockers MUST be disabled to view reports. Contact your Internet Service Provider if you don`t know how to disable the pop-up blockers.